Tuesday 5 February 2008

What have I learnt?

Looking at my previous posts I have realised that themes such as the ones I have chosen to analyse: Peace, Truth, Uncertainty and Unity have all been visually communicated in many different styles and ways. From certain ones being very symbolic and having a definite meaning to to others that use different elements of the piece to suggest an interpretation of that theme. I have enjoyed searching deeper into the images i have chosen and trying to uncover how meaning is conveyed visually through them.

I have found that an effective way of communicating a message effectively is by using hand rendered media due to the fact that it creates something more personal and with more depth. By then putting that into Photoshop and adding digital elements to it you can interoperate meaning in two ways, one being very personal and the other being very objective with the digital media. By using this combination of production you can achieve this combination of meaning effectively.

For my final pieces i want to try and achieve a set of images all interlinked and effective of each other however highlight my different themes by using the two different mediums.

No comments: